Nuove canzoni: Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better, con testo e video ufficiale

Torna Shawn Mendes con la nuova canzone intitolata "Treat You Better", da questa settimana in programmazione nelle radio mondiali.

Il brano fa da anteprima all' uscita del nuovo album, intitolato "Illuminate (Deluxe)", la cui uscita è prevista per il 23 settembre prossimo.

La hit è accompagnata da un video, che è stato pubblicato nel canale Youtube di Shawn Mendes circa 4 settimane fa, raggiungendo ad oggi la quota di 64105345 visioni.

Testo: Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better

I won't lie to you 
I know he's just not right for you...

And you can tell me if I'm off 
But I see it on your face 
When you say that he's the one that you want 
And you're spending all your time 
In this wrong situation 
And anytime you wanted to stop

I know I can treat you better than he can 
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman 
Tell me why are we wasting time 
On all your wasted crime 
When you should be with me instead 
I know I can treat you better 
Better than he can

I'll stop time for you 
The second you say you'd like me too 
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing 
Baby just to wake up with you 
We'll be everything I need and this could so different 
Tell me what you want to do

'Coz I know I can treat you better than he can 
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman 
Tell me why are we wasting time 
On all your wasted crime 
When you should be with me instead 
I know I can treat you better 
Better than he can 
Better than he can

Give me a sign, take my hand, we'll be fine 
Promise I won't let you down 
Just know that you don't have to do this alone 
La nuova canzone di Shawn Mendes è Treat You BetterPromise I'll never let you down

'Coz I know I can treat you better than he can 
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman 
Tell me why are we wasting time 
On all your wasted crime 
When you should be with me instead 
I know I can treat you better

Better than he can 
Better than he can

Video ufficiale Youtube: Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better

Commenti